This full colour, clearly illustrated book covers cover the top 10 knots everyone should know, plus coiling and throwing a rope, and whipping (stopping the end unravelling). It is part of of Fernhurst's highly popular Companion series.
All Companion books feature essential information - colour coded for instant access. Designed to withstand the rigours of on-board use they are splash proof, ringbound and printed on durable laminated card.
* Everyone needs knots: sailors, fishermen, girl guides, etc.
* Features the 10 knots everyone should know.
* Colour sequences of drawings show how to tie the knot, step-by-step.
* The use, good and bad points of each knot is highlighted.
* Splash proof ring bound format.